1. We all have that one friend who seems to have it all together, that person with the seemingly perfect life. Well, you might be that person to someone else.
2. When someone tells you that you’re magnificent, believe them. No one lies about magic.
3. Life is way too fucking short to be busy.
4. Sometimes, we all wake up looking like our grandmas.
5. Confidence is bullshit. Confidence is a warped perception in your mind that’s been conditioned by the other warped perceptions from the most toxic monster on the planet: the media. You’re perfect, and if you saw yourself the way that others see you, you’d get that.
6. Don’t look for people to save you. It doesn’t work, and helplessness looks ugly on us. Seek support, not a savior. We’re more than capable of saving ourselves.
7. When allowing ourselves to be distracted by the glitter, we never get to the gold; multitasking is bullshit and discipline is freedom.
8. Everyone has rolls when they bend over.
Every single fucking person.
9. It’s okay to not love every day of your life …but you should at least find one reason for why you can.
10. For every girl upset with her stretch marks, muscles, curly hair or strong persona, there is another woman who longs for them.
11. If you want to be someone’s number one, you’re looking to date a psychopath. Being a man or a woman’s number one means that you’re dating someone without a purpose. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
12. You’re alive. And that alone makes you pretty damn remarkable.
13. You get what you accept. If you accept shitty pay, shitty sex, shitty love, shitty coffee and shitty friends — that’s what you’ll get. Taking responsibility is sexy.
14. Every bit of your suffering we experience occurs as a result of being completed focused on just ourselves.