There are so many variables in every relationship. From the values of each person to the purpose of the relationship, to the dynamics within an individual that plays out/clash/dance and the triggers involved as a natural response to getting closer to a person’s heart and being in their space (to name a few).
This video is a response to the most frequently asked question I get, second only to discerning between fear and intuition.
I took a very specific question I received from someone that I feel we can all relate to, where their partner was being triggered by their trigger and the situation spiraling fast.
In this video I explore:
– relationship purpose
– what core foundation is missing in most relationships and how to build it
– the three parts of each relationships that helps us discern who requires tending to
– how to avoid trying to fix symptoms
– identifying who is actually triggered
– communicating and respecting needs, triggers and co-regulation suggestions
– self-regulation practivces
– frameworks that can be counterproductive
Check it out below.
’d love to know once you watch what resonated and if you have further questions. I enjoy having dialogues as it’s almost impossible for me to cover all bases and be inclusive without going into extreme detail and it becoming a 3-hour video.
I wouldn’t mind doing that but I’m stopped by upload limits.