EP3 Nathan Chan | Using Pain To Access Your Genius | BU Podcast
I got Nathan onto the show to dig into his life a little a little deeper. My curiosities about how this guy ticked were aroused while catching up with him at an event we both spoke at.
He’s a hustler at heart and I noticed an epic humbleness about this guy. He has a genius ability to engage with people through the quality of the conversations and topics he shares, teaches and discusses, not just on a professional level but also over dinner with friends.
- His initial motivation behind Foundr
- How his drive has transformed since first began and how that impacts him on a personal level
- The importance of not taking shit from the people around you
- Why you don’t need to be confident or number one in anything to start creating your dreams
- The skills from all his previous (and sometimes seemingly lower key) jobs at places like McDonalds, actually prepared him for some of the biggest wins he’s had in business
- The incredibly simple formula that summarises what it takes to be successful as an entrepreneur (and life in general)
- How Nathan gets himself out of a funk and times of massive growth in the business
- How he keeps his mind clear and focused for success
- His steps for achieving anything, even when you know nothing
You can connect with Nathan here:
And, don’t bloody forget to just be you.
P.S Check out my online Be Unfu*kwithable program here.