This was amazing.
My favourite interview – ever. I learnt bucket loads and it was very much a ‘shoot the shit’ kind of chat with this incredibly wise man, Mark Groves, about love.
His clients range from businesses and leaders, to couples and individuals. I help each person understand their emotional matrix by mastering themselves through their words.
- Three levels of love, what they all look like and how to arrive there
- “I don’t need one” (guarded)
- Independent and fulfilling
- How to break defence/criticise cycles in relationships do you do not end up in a “shit storm”
- Breaking toxic relationship patterns
- What makes a polyamorous relationship work/not work
- Mirroring each others childhood wounds and how we blame incorrectly
- How to cultivate lasting, fulfilling monogamous relationships
- Love and partnerships as a spiritual journey
- Marriage – re-defined
- Erectile disfunction – yes I just wrote that correctly – and intimacy
You can connect with Mark here:
And, don’t bloody forget to just be you.
P.S Check out my online Be Unfu*kwithable program here.